L E V I T A T E
What good is having wings if you never spread them to fly? If you knew how high you could fly would you ever try?
As we grow we experience painful endings, blissful beginnings and powerful encounters. I’ve been on earth a quarter century now but sometimes it feels like it’s been half based on all the growth that I’ve had to go through thus far. Growth can be very difficult and uncomfortable at times, but I’ve learned to embrace it. Here’s what I’ve learned so far:
1. Nothing that grows descends, it ALWAYS rises.
2. With growth comes elevation, ---mentally, emotionally and morally.
3. Through growth there will be additions and subtractions (sometimes in the form of people, places and things).
4. Time waits for no one & NEITHER does growth; they both are inevitable. Through time comes growth and growth takes time.
5. Everything grows at different speeds. Be content at whatever speed you’re at.
6. What it takes to grow may be more ugly than pretty sometimes, but always turns out beautiful.
7. Sometimes the beginning is better than the end, and sometimes the end is better than the beginning. You will grow through it either way. KEEP GOING (even if you have to start over).
There’s an enormous amount of power and strength inside of all of us that we have yet to discover.
Once you decide to remove yourself from negativity, toxic relationships, and bad vibes you elevate yourself. When you elevate, you eliminate all negative weight. As you eliminate you rejuvenate, and you allow yourself to reactivate. Once you indicate all that you need to dominate, and deactivate all that forced you to gravitate, you isolate and terminate--- and as a result you LEVITATE.